Wednesday Recharge will resume in September!
Entering the Church
- At risk groups use your best judgement about attendance. We will continue with Facebook live each week.
- Please stay home if you or anyone in your house has symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have been around anyone who showed symptoms.
- We encourage you to wear a protective mask but are not making this a requirement. I will be wearing one except when I preach but will mask up when we dismiss.
- A tithe/offering box will be on the welcome center table for your convenience and pre-packaged communion will be on a table in the Welcome Center for you to pick up.
- We ask that you NOT congregate in the welcome center before we begin. Please do not be offended if you are ushered to a seat!
- Every other pew will be blocked off to provide adequate social distancing.
- Please sit with your own family and keep at least six feet between you and others.
- Do not sit directly behind other people so try and stagger yourself.
- Relax and participate in worship! It’s going to be a little strange at first, but we will get used to this.
- The restrooms in the fellowship hall
have been remodeled (thanks Terry and Todd).
Please no more than 2-3 people at a time if possible.
- We will dismiss you by pew and, once again, ask that you not congregate in the welcome center after church. Please go outside and fellowship but keep social distancing in place.